If you cannot access the Kogan Internet Modem’s web management page, there are several steps you can go through to ensure everything is setup correctly.
- Make sure your Kogan Internet Modem connects to the computer correctly and the corresponding LED indicator(s) light up.
- Make sure the IP address of your computer is configured to obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server address automatically.
- Make sure the default access - http://tplinkmodem.net - you input into your web browser is correct.
- Use another web browser and try again.
- Reeboot your Kogan Internet Modem and try again.
- Disable then enable the network adapter in use in your computer's network settings.
If you are sure you are connected to the network correctly and you still cannot access the web management page after trying everything above, you can restore your Kogan Internet Modem to factory default settings.
Note: Once the Kogan Internet Modem is reset, the current configuration settings will be lost and you will need to re-configure the Kogan Internet Modem.