No. The Qantas Frequent Flyer account and the Kogan Internet account must be in the name of the same person.
Articles in this section
- What services are eligible for Qantas Points?
- Will my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details be automatically updated when I update my Kogan Internet account?
- How do I update my Qantas Frequent Flyer details?
- Where can I find my Kogan Internet 'Account Number'?
- Where can I redeem my Qantas Points?
- What can I redeem my Qantas Points for?
- I have earned Qantas Points with Kogan Internet but can't see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- When will my Qantas Points be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
- How many Qantas Points will I earn at Kogan Internet?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?