You cannot claim Qantas Points for past purchases. Qantas Points are only earned for purchases made after linking your Qantas Frequent Flyer account to your Kogan Internet account.
Articles in this section
- What services are eligible for Qantas Points?
- Will my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details be automatically updated when I update my Kogan Internet account?
- How do I update my Qantas Frequent Flyer details?
- Where can I find my Kogan Internet 'Account Number'?
- Where can I redeem my Qantas Points?
- What can I redeem my Qantas Points for?
- I have earned Qantas Points with Kogan Internet but can't see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- When will my Qantas Points be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
- How many Qantas Points will I earn at Kogan Internet?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?