No. Only one Qantas Frequent Flyer account can be linked to your Kogan Internet account and both accounts must belong to the same individual. The name on your Kogan Internet account must match the name on your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Articles in this section
- What services are eligible for Qantas Points?
- Will my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details be automatically updated when I update my Kogan Internet account?
- How do I update my Qantas Frequent Flyer details?
- Where can I find my Kogan Internet 'Account Number'?
- Where can I redeem my Qantas Points?
- What can I redeem my Qantas Points for?
- I have earned Qantas Points with Kogan Internet but can't see them in my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- When will my Qantas Points be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account?
- How many Qantas Points will I earn at Kogan Internet?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number?