No. You will just receive broadband internet.
Articles in this section
- What is a 4G Home Internet plan?
- Is Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Internet for me?
- What is the difference between Kogan 4G Unlimited Home internet and WiFi?
- Do I get phone service with my 4G Unlimited Home internet?
- What won’t I be able to do with my Kogan 4G Unlimited Home internet?
- 4G Home Internet in Bad Weather
- My neighbour can get 4G Home Internet. Why can’t I?
- Can I just use my own modem to connect to the Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Broadband service?
- Can my SIM card and modem be delivered to a different address from my billing address?
- Can I have multiple SIMs on my account?