No. You can only have one SIM card linked to each Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Internet account. If you wish to activate multiple SIM cards for multiple services, you will need to setup a new Kogan 4G Home Internet account for each SIM card.
Articles in this section
- What is a 4G Home Internet plan?
- Is Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Internet for me?
- What is the difference between Kogan 4G Unlimited Home internet and WiFi?
- Do I get phone service with my 4G Unlimited Home internet?
- What won’t I be able to do with my Kogan 4G Unlimited Home internet?
- 4G Home Internet in Bad Weather
- My neighbour can get 4G Home Internet. Why can’t I?
- Can I just use my own modem to connect to the Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Broadband service?
- Can my SIM card and modem be delivered to a different address from my billing address?
- Can I have multiple SIMs on my account?