You cannot return the modem as it is now your property. You may use it as a modem/router in the future with Kogan or another internet provider.
Articles in this section
- Who provides the Kogan Internet Service?
- How do I activate my Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Internet service?
- I just activated my SIM card. How long will it take to complete?
- How do I log into my Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Internet Account?
- Paying my bill
- What are my payment options?
- What do I do if my online payment fails?
- What is Auto Top Up and how do I manage or cancel it?
- What happens if I wish to pause my service while I am away or if the account is for seasonal use in a holiday house?
- If I stop my Kogan 4G Unlimited Home Internet service, can I return the modem for a refund?