Gone offline? Here’s a few pointers on what to do.
- Make sure the power cord is in good condition and is plugged into the modem power port and your electrical socket.
- Turn the modem off and leave it off for 30 seconds. Switch the modem back on and wait for a few minutes until you see the Power, 4G, Internet, 2.4GHz and 5GHz symbols light up.
- If your 4G light is not on, it’s a sign there is no 4G signal in the location you have chosen. Move your modem to another location, ideally near a window.
- If you’re using a WiFi device, stand closer to the modem. See if the speed slows, or the internet cuts off, as you move further away. This could be a sign you need a WiFi extender.
- Check the modem to see if your micro sim card is inserted correctly.
- Try connecting to the modem with an ethernet cable.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, contact our customer service team.