If you cannot access the internet, try the troubleshooting steps below.
Make sure all telephone and Ethernet cables are correctly and securely connected to your Kogan Internet Modem.
Power cycle your Kogan Internet Modem:
- Power the Kogan Internet Modem off
- Check that the cables have been plugged in correctly
- After 2 minutes, power on the Kogan Internet Modem
- Wait for the internet light to turn solid green
If this does not work, please follow our troubleshooting guides below.
If you know your technology, please follow the troubleshooting guide with the applicable technology:
- FTTN (Fibre to the Node) & FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
- HFC (Hybrid Fibre Coaxial)
- FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
- FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
If you don't know which technology your connection uses, there are two easy ways to find out; go to the nbn™ address checker and enter your address, or visit our help article on how to work out your technology type.